The Absolyte GP is qualified to stack horizontally up to eight high. The post seal/cover seal design can detect leaks 1000 times smaller than the eye can see through use of the super-sensitive helium leak detection system. The environmentally friendly positive grid alloy provides reduced hazardous material content, compared with the Absolyte IIP, and allows for global recyling. It's patented lead-calcium-tin-silver positive grid alloy provides long life in both float and cycling applications as well as outstanding recovery from deep discharges. The Absolyte GP is application ready for use in telecommunications, Uninterruptible power systems, railroad signal and communication, photovoltaics and alternative energy systems. Provides high capicity in a small footprint which frees up valuable floor space for other equipment. The modular steel tray is easy to install and the jar and cover are heat sealed and bead smoothed for a more reliable seal. Finally, its post access is optimized for ease of maintenance and assessment of battery health.
Design life in years: 20 @ 25°C
Nominal capacity: 104–4800 Ah @ 25°C
Valve regulated lead-acid batteries
Maintenance-free (no topping-up)
Special high current performance
- System ampere-hour range – 104 to 4800 Ah to 1.75 VPC at 8-hour rate @ 25°C (77°F).
- Electrolyte – 1.310 specific gravity acid (nominal).
- Safety vent – 3-10 psi opening pressure, self-resealing.
- Terminals – Solid copper insert.
- Positive plate – Patented lead calcium tin silver alloy.
- Negative plate – Lead calcium grid alloy.
- 20 years design life in float applications at 25°C (77°F)
- 1200 cycles to 80% DOD at 25°C (77°F)
- Operating temperature – Temperature excursions between -40°C (-40°F) to +50°C (122°F) allowed (battery performance and life will be affected).
- Self-discharge – 0.5 to 1% per week maximum @ 25°C (77°F).
- Float voltage – 2.23 to 2.27 VPC.
- Container and Cover - Polypropylene is standard. Flame retardant, UL94 V-0/28% L.O.I. is optional.
- Enhanced post access for maintenance and battery health assessment