Single-phase output Uninterruptible Power Supplies for small and medium data centers, servers, network and telecom devices, safety and emergency systems, building automation, medical equipment.
- Small size and high power density
- Paralleled solutions up to 120 kVA
- High autonomy times capability
- Customization for harsh environment applications
- Minimum amount of installation space: this series features extremely small dimensions and one of the lowest footprint in its range.
- Low running cost: high efficiency and ECO mode reduce overall power losses and thus energy costs.
- No electrical system oversizing: full IGBT technology providing smooth sinusoidal input current cuts all system oversizing costs.
- Easy commissioning and quick maintenance: removable power modules and simple handling for low installation and service times.
- Online double conversion UPS, VFI-SS-111 classification as per IEC EN 62040-3.
- ECO mode and transformer free design for reduced running costs and low environmental impact.
- Removable power modules architecture and built-in diagnostics for easy maintenance and extremely low MTTR.
- Full IGBT technology and electronic PFC, ensuring 0.99 input PF and low THDi for maximum upstream sources compatibility.
- High power battery charger, giving long autonomy and low charging time.
- Dual DSP plus microcontroller logics for top performance and reliability.
- CAN-bus based distributed parallel control ensuring high load sharing accuracy and no single point of failure.
- Comprehensive set of communication options for total remote monitoring of equipment operation.
- Fully compliance with all international product standards for maximum quality guarantee.