Galileo RT single phase UPS is the on-line Rack/Tower version of Galileo series. Galileo RT UPS is ideal for small and medium businesses, networks and servers. High level of protection for networking equipment, security systems and critical applications.
- On-line double conversion UPS from 1000 to 3000 VA.
- Available in a flexible Rack/Tower 2U design allowing the unit to be configured for rack-mount or free standing applications.
- High efficiency reducing energy costs and environmental impact.
- Easy installation and set up.
- Extendable runtime.
- On-Line double conversion technology protects from all power failures for maximum uptime.
- Active harmonic power quality control with THD <3% for maximum upstream sources.
- Easy user-replaceable battery.
- Battery extension box allowing additional autonomy time to be quickly added.
- Automatic self-test and advanced battery management maximizing battery performance and extending battery life.
- Borri Power Guardian user-friendly UPS management software with main power failures alert and system shutdown notification via SMS / email.
- Input Power Factor 0.99 and THD <3%.
- High double conversion efficiency and ECO mode for low running costs and environmental impact.
- Smart cooling system ensuring further energy savings.
- Full compliance with all international product standards.
- Programmable switched outlet group for setting load priorities.
- Remote emergency power off for immediate UPS shutdown.
- Audible alarm alerts upon utility power and UPS status change.
- One slot auto-sensing for communication cards.
- USB and RS232 communication ports included.
- Three output receptacles (IEC 320-C13) for 1000 VA version.
- Six output receptacles (IEC 320-C13) for models from 2000 to 3000 VA versions.